「桃園-龍潭」雄獅文具-想像力製造所SIMBALION Art Studio (Imagination Manufacturing)

開車經由警衛引導停入停車場,我們步行至購票空間購票後
Guided by a security guard, we drove into the parking lot and walked to the ticketing area to purchase tickets.

接下來我們步行經過了一個充滿高聳樹木的室外園區
Continuing our journey on foot, we traversed an outdoor expanse adorned with towering trees.

進入室內空間後,工作人員引導我們取得參觀方向和製作彩色筆的材料
Upon entering the indoor space, we were guided by staff to obtain directions for the tour and materials for making colored pencils.

首站我們可以看到各式各樣的雄獅文具產品
Upon entering, we are greeted by a dazzling array of Simbalion stationery products.

製作彩色筆流程首先是組裝我們的彩色筆
The first step in the colored pencil making process is to assemble our colored pencils.

我們先裝筆芯進入彩色筆套中
Let's insert the refill into the colored pencil case first.

當組裝筆頭時需要用力將它固定
When assembling the pen tip, apply firm pressure to secure it.

再來我們就進入填充色彩的導覽區域了
And now, let's embark on our journey into the vibrant realm of color exploration.

導覽姊姊們會陪同孩子一同完成第一次的色彩填充
The tour guides will assist the children in their first color-filling experience.

再來孩子們自己DIY的時間了
It's time for the kids to get their DIY on!

裝飾彩色筆的貼紙,孩子還需要接色彩泡泡來上色
In addition to decorating the colored pencils with stickers, children also need to blow soap bubbles to color them.

做完彩色筆,還有一個可以讓孩子隨便塗鴉的空間
After completing the coloring activity, there's an additional space for children to freely doodle.

2F有用餐空間,最晚接受點餐時間為16:00
Dining space is available on the 2nd floor. Last order for lunch is 4:00 PM.

不過我們最後趕著回家,所以內用的餐點改為外帶
However, due to our rush to get home, we decided to switch our dine-in order to takeout.

兒童餐裡頭包含了甜點果凍 
Children's meals include dessert jelly

主餐是番茄肉醬義大利麵
For the main course, we had spaghetti with tomato meat sauce.

還有一杯含有柳丁片的柳丁汁
A glass of orange juice with orange slices.

以及一些蕃薯炸薯條
And some sweet potato fries

拜訪3F我們參觀了奇異筆製作機台
During our visit to the third floor, we toured the machines used to manufacture Sharpie markers.

還有介紹我們聲音與顏色的結合
And here's an introduction to our unique blend of sound and color.

顏色水管傳達了我們不同的秘密
The colored pipes convey our unspoken secrets.

我們也體驗了可以轉換高頻低頻的廣播台
We also encountered a radio station that could switch between high and low frequencies.

最後跟著參觀路線回到一樓,我們進入了一個夜光隧道
Following the tour route back to the first floor, we entered a luminescent tunnel.

穿越了銀光隧道後,來到了一個充滿色彩的漫畫世界
Emerging from the shimmering silver tunnel, we found ourselves transported to a vibrant, comic book-like world.

留言

最新文章