Final fantasy XIV│The Wood

There are elementals in all sorts of things. Rocks, rivers, flowers. They are the unifying force of this entire forest.





聽著Miounne的指令來到了Stillglade Fane 為的是part in a purification rite,迎接而來的是美麗神秘的樹洞。
Miounne: You'll have to go to Stillglade Fane to see about the purifitication rite. The conjurers will see to it your woodsin is cleansed. That will get the greenwrath off of you.



Telent: I've been listening to these damn trees for more summers than you've seen. No one else can make sense of them, which I suppose is why they suffer me to stay.

不過在這很顯然的不受某些人歡迎呢!

Concessa: Each step I am forced to watch you take makes my stomach roil.

和入口前的Soileine說話後,再踏入房間中就會遇上O-App-Pesi...
O-App-Pesi: I can't help but think that this might all have something to do with the forest's unrest as of late. There is a presence come to Eorzea―one with the power to change the world forever. And it will visit the wood soon.


嘆氣的Papalymo,真可愛。
Papalymo: (sigh) Pise, remember that talk we had about scruples? Now would be a great time to exhibit them.
O-App-Pesi: Hahaha, well, be that as it may, a cleansing is needed. Woodsin is not to be taken lightly─something you would do well to remember. I gather it is nigh time we hold the rites.


These children will be dancing together with me at the upcoming Small Harvest.
Forest-born all, so their steps are flawless. Just watch them for a bit and do my best to imitate them.
由左而右,由前而後
Ryd-Surprised
Sansa-Bow
Powle-Cheer
Nicoliaux-Clap
Aunillie-Beckon
Elyn-Lookout

完成後記得再回去找孩子們。



Powle: I'll even give you the "sweets" my parents promised me! All you have to do is take us to a certain point...in the forest.

Sansa: When you're ready, meet us over at the White Wolf Gate. And hurry!

Powle: If you don't come, we'll tell Fufucha that your dancing is the worst, and you'll have to practice all by yourself!

這群死小鬼...

依約來到森林裡原本晴朗的天空卻下起了滂沱大雨...



護送兩個死小鬼到森林的某處,突然遇上了Mummer...
他提醒著森林不安全,要趕緊找到兩個死小鬼。
Mummer: Please, seek out the younglings and bid them return. Would you have them attacked by beasts while off alone?

往一個樹幹所產生的平台靠近,看到了兩個死小鬼好像在舉行什麼儀式...



就在死小鬼看到自己後往著另一個方向跑,詭異的小平台居然冒出了這個小東西...



Fluffy Moogle: Hello, there. Did you see Fye happen this way, kupo?
Goodness gracious me! You can understand what I'm saying, kupo?

小鬼頭們來這裡的目的:
Sansa: To let them know that we will be holding the 小祭り soon, and asking them to please come, should they like.

接著在回到城市裡的Greatloam Growery(Botanists' Guild)就可繼續劇情了。

最新文章